Tuesday, February 15, 2011

I Love Magic

This one's for all those Harry Potter fans!

In the 4th Harry Potter movie Harry walks into what he thinks is an ordinary tent to see this magnificent tent on the inside. Then he says (in a really weird tone I might add), "I love magic." I have to tell you the whole time I was at the Wizarding World of Harry Potter I had that quote in my head.
The Hogwart's Express is the first thing you see when you walk in.
If you're lucky you get to meet the conductor!
Hogsmeade Village.
We went on a Tuesday and there was still a huge crowd so we didn't go into most of the stores.
Isn't it beautiful? Love it.
Hogwarts!!! Also, check out the crowds.
Amazing Castle. You could see it from the freeway and Emma and I were freaking it. It's huge and it looked so cool at night. Unfortunately, none of those pictures turned out well.
This is Kate and me when we were waiting in line for over two hours to get in the castle and on the awesome simulator ride.
More waiting in line.
They didn't have the main characters walking around which I thought was fair, otherwise I would've criticized how little they looked like the actual character. However, they had the conductor by the train and then these characters from the 4th book in front of the dragon challenge roller coaster.
Lunch at the Three Broomsticks. Delicious.
Inside the Three Broomsticks.

Hagrid's hut was next to the ride that was "on" Buckbeak. (The hippogriff)


Castle. So COOL!

Butterbeer = Delicious. Pumpking Juice = Nasty.
The best part of the whole park is the ride inside the castle. It is the most amazing similuation ride I have ever been in. I won't spoil it for everyone and say what's on the inside, but I will say they did such a great job fitting 7 books into 1 ride. If the wait wasn't over 2 hours I would've gone on that ride all day long! Seriously Harry Potter Land was awesome. (A huge thanks to Nelsons who took me!) I highly recommend it to ALL fans!

6 comments:

  1. You are definitely right Becky! Harry Potter Land is pretty cool. When I was there over Christmas, it was a little on the crowded side but it looks like the park was relatively empty for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks amazing! Susan and I are trying to get to Orlando the end of April and if we do I think this will be a "must stop."
    P.S. You're right. Justin and Selena are an adorable couple!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's like I don't even know you anymore

    ReplyDelete
  4. I must say I don't get most of this, but I'm glad you had fun anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH. MY. GOSH. I am in looooove with this place and have never even been there! Absolutely amazing! Thanks for sharing these pics! (My favorite has to be the Beauxbatons and Durmstrang costumes!) SO AWESOME! I'M SO JEALOUS OF YOUR LIFE!...

    ReplyDelete
  6. So jealous too. The only thing is, you had to have been freezing your buns off in Hogsmeade... make sure you bring your cloak next time you go. Also, "subiashi"- that's the "word" I had to type to gain authorization to post this comment.

    ReplyDelete