Sunday, July 31, 2011

Confession Time: Movies

  1. I hate scary movies. So much. One time I watched 15 minutes of a scary movie. I was under a blanket. I was so scared from those 15 minutes that I went home and watched Oklahoma to get it out of my head. It worked.
  2. I own the movie Sharpay's Fabulous Adventure. But come on, what 21 year old girl didn't get that for her birthday?
  3. I've seen an anime movie. I read the book Howl's Moving Castle, which was awesome, and then my roommate had the movie. It was definitely anime and apart from thinking the people looked creepy I actually liked it.
  4. I LOVE long movies. I love doing movie marathons and as I get busier I'm learning to love watching a movie over the course of a few days. Favorites include Sound of Music, North & South, Emma, Wives & Daughters, Anne of Green Gables (and Avonlea), and of course Pride and Prejudice. Speaking of which...
  5. I watch the A&E version of Pride and Prejudice at least once a year.
  6. I love soundtracks and I say every soundtrack is beautiful or gorgeous. I may have yet to hate a soundtrack.
  7. I hated the movie UP, but I love this sequence. I think it is the sweetest thing and sometimes when I'm putting off homework I like to watch it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GroDErHIM_0
  8. I still haven't seen the last Harry Potter movie and I keep putting it off. This will sound lame, but I'm not ready for it to be over. So if I never watch it that means it's never over, right?
  9. I watched Star Wars for the first time this last winter. Everyone would freak out when they heard I had never seen it before. So many boys begged me to watch it. I wouldn't watch it for anyone until my Uncle Dennis asked me.
  10. I cry in movies. Sometimes. Okay almost every time.

2 comments:

  1. You hated UP?! Are you dead inside?
    I bet there is at least one other girls that got the Sharpay movie for her 21st birthday. There has to be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get your dislike for scary movies- I'm not a fan either. And I think you're one of my favorite people to watch movies with- long and short.

    ReplyDelete