Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Lately

I've been a little busy. So I've had to cut out a few things:
  • My social life. Sure I didn't have one before, but I at least had the time for one.
  • Blogging. Obviously.
  • Staying in touch with family and friends - sorry.
  • Reading the book for the family book club that I tried to get my whole family to join. That will still happen though. I'll catch up.
  • Doing my hair. Wait I didn't do that before. Let's just say that lately I've been donning the frizzy side braid. No I'm not imitating Katniss.
  • Exercising. And cooking. And eating good meals. Let's just say Tax Season has made Christmas Season look like a diet.
  • Doing my laundry. Once I finally did it, I placed it on a clean blanket on my floor where it stayed for some time. Yes my clothes are really boring colors:
There are lots of other things but I'm boring myself with my lame list, so let's talk about the things I made time for. This 1,000 piece puzzle. (It's all about the priorities.) I had help from my cousin Lisa, but go ahead and be impressed.
You better believe I made time for this:
And I wouldn't miss out on this:
Lately life has been crazy busy, but it's been good. I am so blessed!

5 comments:

  1. I showed Noah this picture and he said "oh!!! MY Becky!!!" it was so fun to see you. We miss you!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad he remembered me, or decided to like this stranger that looks like Jessie. Thanks so much for letting me impose on your family vacation. It was SO great to see you guys!

      Delete
  2. I'm glad you had time to do a couple of fun things! And please do your hair before you come visit. J/K, we're excited to see you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad that crazy season is over but so glad you were able to do some fun things in the meantime. Mama Mia?! Disneyland?! I definitely need to hear about both of those. And don't even try to pretend you aren't trying to look like Katniss. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha, some help I was on that puzzle! All I was good for was making you pick the hardest one and doing MAYBE 5% of the work. Oh, and having my kids drop pieces on the floor, mix in pieces from other puzzles, etc. ;)

    ReplyDelete