Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Thankful.

I may be the world's worst blogger, but I am not about to break my one blogging tradition. It's time for - THE THANKFUL POST. I will try not to do any repeats. Don't trust me? 2010. 2011. 2012.

  1. I'm thankful for this time of year. It is the best. I don't care what Andy Williams says. THIS is the most wonderful time of the year. I just love it.
  2. Pandora. Is there anything greater than free music? No there is not. Some of my current stations? Michael Buble, Jon McLaughlin, Frederyk Chopin, and 80's Pop Radio. These days I'm mostly on the 80's channel. Is there a better group than Huey Lewis and The News? No there is not. 
  3. My closet doors are mirrors. I'm not thankful for that. My bed is next to my closet though and sometimes when I'm feeling very awake and alert I just roll to the end of my bed and do my makeup while still smothered in my sheets. I am thankful for that.  
  4. I hate showers and so I'm super speedy with this obnoxious, but important, task. I do love my shower head. It is so powerful. You make think this is a lame thing to be thankful for, but next time you are under a lame-slowly-trickling river of a shower head you'll get it. 
  5. So my sisters, my cousin Barbs, and I have this FB chain going. It's fantastic. I love it. I get so excited when I have a new message in there!
  6. Snapchat. Isn't this great? I love getting snaps of my adorable nieces and nephews throughout the day.
  7. I am grateful for my calling, but more than that I'm grateful for the amazing, supportive counselors that I have been blessed with. I get to work with amazing girls and I am just so lucky. I could not doing my calling without them. 
  8. My car. I love my car. I thought I just loved it because I had driven a 1990 Gold Grand Mercury Marquis through high school and then I didn't have a car in college, but two years later and my love hasn't faded.
  9. Psych, my favorite TV show, is coming out with a musical. I am so psyched for this. The producers promised this almost two years a go and it's finally coming.  Check it out
  10. The Greek Gods Honey Greek Yogurt. I'm glad this exists. 
  11. As long as we're talking about food - I'm also glad Urbane Cafe and Stonfire exist. So tasty.
  12. I have the coziest comforter on my bed. Nelsons gave it to me for my high school graduation. I had an electric blanket for the tundra that is Rexburg, ID so I didn't pull out this lovely number until I lived in CA. I love it. It may be part of the reason for #3. 
  13. California has finally cooled down and it feels great. I'm wearing thick stockings, sweaters, boots, and the other day I even wore my coat! Woot woot!
  14. My planner. When Jess was living with me we went to Target and bought planners. I'm kind of obsessed with mine. I use it all the time and it's awesome. 
  15. I have a beau. His name is Ryan. He's pretty fantastic. See for yourselves:
HAPPY THANKSGIVING! 

3 comments:

  1. Becky! I was beyond excited to see a new post from your blog come across my feed! I have been seeing so many cute pictures of you and this boy on Facebook and have been wanting to send you a message! I loved reading your annual thankful post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, Psych, the Musical?!?!?! Feeling a paper chain countdown in the works... Also, Daniel saw your cute picture and kept saying, "Becky, Yiyan!" He loves you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love this. And please start blogging again because I love your writing. That's an awesome, new thankful list. Love it and love that I get to see you in two weeks!

    ReplyDelete