Thursday, August 19, 2010

These are a few of my favorite things...

The markets:
The Different Gates to the Old City:
The Western Wall:
Sabbath day visits to Gethsemane and the Garden Tomb
Awesome Friends (I wish I could show all 80 here):
Girls Nights:
The many styles of architecture:

Finding hope amidst the conflict:
Beautiful Old City get-up:
Scenes like this:
The Jerusalem Center:
This is where I got to eat everyday!
Midterm Studying Break:
Dance Parties in the Manna Cabana:
Picnics Outside:
The view from my balcony:
4th of July party
Beautiful Sunsets:

3 comments:

  1. Wow, Beck! You saw and experienced pretty much everything. I'm so happy you were able to go have that amazing experience! I also was flattered that April thought you were me in most of these pictures. Things are looking up for me if she makes such a mistake repeatedly! (Had the pictures been closer up she would have seen the lack of wrinkles and corrected herself.) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Becky, you are so beautiful! I love the pictures and can't wait to see you again. What an adventure! I remember when you first were thinking about going. It's crazy how time fly’s. love ya tons!

    ReplyDelete
  3. When you come up next week, be ready show pictures and tell stories all over again. I'm looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete