Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Now what?



So I just told you about all my awesome siblings. If you're not jealous then you did something wrong. Click on the link to the right titled "Sibling Series", read those posts, and try and tell me you're not jealous.

That's what I thought. Now my siblings are only part of my family. I didn't write about any of my awesome in-laws, adorable neice/nephews, amazing mom, or awful cousins. Just kidding I don't have awful cousins - I just couldn't think of another A adjective.

So where do I go from here? My blogging has had a structure, an idea. Now it will just be whatever. We'll see how long that lasts before I get a new idea or leave the country and write about those adventures.

3 comments:

  1. Astounding, Becky. I'm astounding. As far as what to write about---I really just write when I get a random idea in my head that I feel like deserves attention. I know you get those, too---so start writing:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha everyone looks cute in that picture, but it was definitely NOT my favorite. Fun idea, but some of us just don't know how to pose (ok, maybe just myself). Here are some blogging ideas:
    You could post lovely pictures of me and explain why they are great pictures.
    You could put on a dance video (yes, one of our dances).
    Share some of your awesome poems (by the way, I'm pretty sure awesome, awful, etc are adjectives.) :)
    Share your embarrassing experiences.
    Ok, I obviously am bored here- too bad you didn't answer when I called!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This A+ cousin loves that picture!!! I also love Sara's idea to post some dance movies. ;) You are all-that (and a bag of potato chips)!!!

    ReplyDelete