Sunday, April 11, 2010

Twenty Songs

So a few years a go I saw people doing this on Facebook, but I was too embarrassed of my immature music taste to post my results so I did it again and I'm posting it here. I'm still embarrassed, but you're close friends and family so I don't really care. My I-pod was on shuffle and these were the twenty songs that came up. I included the albums in some cases because that made more sense.

1. I Love Life - Melissa Lefton - Princess Diaries Soundtrack. (Oh dear, I'm off to a bad start.)
2. He Danced with Me - The Slipper and the Rose
3. Almost Honest - Josh Kelley
4. It's Raining Men - The Weather Girls (I honestly have no idea how that got there.)
5. Leningrad - William Joseph
6. The World Will Know - Newsies
7. Dawn - Pride and Prejudice (Dumb movie. Awesome soundtrack.)
8. Perfectly - Huckapoo - Pixel Perfect (This is the embarrassing stuff I was talking about.)
9. Close Every Door - Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat
10. Two Worlds Finale - Phil Collins - Tarzan
11. Forever - Chris Brown (See I'm cool...)
12. Sympathy - Goo Goo Dolls - A Cinderella Story
13. Move Along - The All-American Rejects
14. Don't Ask me Why - Billy Joel
15. Dancing Queen - Abba - Mamma Mia
16. Home - Michael Buble
17. Joy to the World - Kurt Bestor (Wow I need to go through my ipod...)
18. Too Good is True - Rascal Flatts
19. Stick to the Status Quo - High School Musical
20. Indiana - Jon McLaughlin

So when people ask me what kind of music I like to listen to and I say I don't really have a set group, you know what I'm talking about. So what are your 20 random songs?

3 comments:

  1. Nice list! I love putting my i-pod on shuffle, but every now and then the Noah Noah or Christmas music (or Mormon Tabernacle Choir- wicked me) gets an automatic skip. I have a pretty small collection - you gave me some great ideas of music to get.
    P.S. Totally disagree with you about Pride and Prejudice. Love the music AND the movie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have Pixel Perfect music?! Awesome. I had my itunes on shuffle the other day and Noah Noah came up so much! I also skipped it:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. becky you are so cute! i loved your song list! newsies is my fave!

    ReplyDelete