Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Growing Up Step 3

So, I'm pretending to grow up and move to the next stage of my life.

Step 1? Finish up college. Done. Well, almost done. I've said goodbye to Rexburg and I'll be finishing my last 4 classes online. I'll graduate from BYU-Idaho in July.

Step 2? Get an awesome job. Done. I'll start work at KKAJ on January 23rd. So excited about this.

Step 3? Buy a car. Done. Yep, I just bought this beautiful creature. Isn't she gorgeous? Yes it's a she and I'm taking suggestions for names.

After looking online for quite a while and going to a few dealerships I was so happy to find this beautiful 2009 Toyota Camry. You could say it was love at first sight. This shows my excitement:
I've never owned a car before. This is going to be fun I can tell.
Stay tuned for more growing up steps in the life of Becky Dayton...

5 comments:

  1. Ooh I like it! You'll have to take me for a drive soon! I'm excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's pretty and I like it and you already know that cuz I already saw it:) Although, I would like at least one baby drive before you run off to CA. Which is why, ultimately, I don't like the car. It's driving you away with it's 4 wheels, and pretty color and nice, black interior.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet car! Looks like a Delilah to me--maybe because that name is so fun to say...?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooo, maybe she knows the way to TGIF and late-night brownie obsessions--so excited you are moving here!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Soooo.... I'm excited for Growing Up Step 4. :)

    ReplyDelete