Sunday, December 4, 2011

New Game

My family is cool. Why? Well for one, they keep giving me adorable nieces and nephews! For another, they are the only ones who read my blog, so it's okay the following pictures and videos are posted. BUT the main reason they're cool is because they make up games. Like the massage competition game. Wow that really needs a new name. Any ideas family?

Here are the judges preparing to give a score from 1-10. (By the way Chris and Chrissy were the winners.)
The competition in progress...
Here's round one of the competition. We had no idea what was about to happen....
The boys were less excited to do this competition so here was their payback....
Why Marie gave baby hands a 7 is totally beyond me. So, I think the boys were hoping that now we won't ask for another massage competition. Wrong-o. I have to play it again and again not just for the massages, but for my self esteem. I have to move out of my last place ranking...

3 comments:

  1. Okay, awesome game, but I could have done without the video of my donkey face in the camera. :S If only I had known you were videoing... However, loved the game and can't wait to see you again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh-is that my voice? Is that MY voice?
    Glad I get to be a part of that awesome game tradition!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, I'm glad you put this up so I could watch and remember how funny it was. And I'm glad it wasn't me who had to experience the doll or slimy massage (or get recorded!) :)

    ReplyDelete