Tuesday, November 29, 2011

What's in your purse?

A while a go in church we watched this Mormon Message. I remember when this talk was given and I thought it was so neat that girl had all those things in her purse. Well after church I decided to come home and play along. I went through my purse and this is what I discovered:

Dirty tissues - This girl isn't very clean. And she has bad allergies.
Kindle - Nerd.
Sunglasses - Sensitive eyes. She must wear contacts.
Mash pages- She's 12.
Hair elastic - She has long brown hair.
Wallet - This girl has 3 library cards. She has no life.
Keys - She has a home and car. Nice.
Harry Potter ticket stub - Harry Potter fan.
Monte Carlo ticket stub - Yep. She's definitely 12.
Usher name tag - She is an usher.
Earrings - These didn't last in her ears. She doesn't like to dress up.
Band-aids- Klutz.
Candy wrappers - She likes candy.
Chapstick - She's not very girly.

Wow. I'm never losing my purse. Ever. I really don't want to be defined by the contents of my purse.

3 comments:

  1. So if someone went through my purse and found 15 pens, a tide stick, 2 sets of earphones and a deck of Rook cards what would they think?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, mine usually has keys, chapstick, a dirty pacifier, candy wrappers, a pen that doesn't work, and old crumpled up receipts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, you need a second opinion. Here we go:

    Dirty tissues - Sensitive and probably bears her testimony.
    Kindle - well-read! And tech-savvy.
    Sunglasses - Cool. Oh yeah...
    Mash pages- Has a good sense of humor... and is 12.
    Hair elastic - well-groomed
    Wallet - This girl has 3 library cards. She does productive things when she travels.
    Keys - She can beat up bad guys. Nice.
    Harry Potter ticket stub - 10 points of Gryffindor!!
    Monte Carlo ticket stub - Who says she's not perfect? Who says she's not worth it? I certainly don't say that.
    Usher name tag - She volunteers to help people and makes them feel welcome.
    Earrings - She likes to accessorahze.
    Band-aids- prepared.
    Candy wrappers - everyone's favorite person. Trick or Treat!
    Chapstick - She's got a beautiful smile!

    ReplyDelete