Thursday, November 17, 2011

Fall Festivities.

Soaking in the sun with a few final picnics
Carving pumpkins

Frolicking
Dressing up even after Halloween
Making soup

Going on beautiful hikes with my mom

"Fall"-ing. So glad my mom got a picture of that.

Nothing as beautiful as Utah in the Fall time!

Camping in the back of the van
The after/next morning picture of camping
Building forts
Enjoying beautiful fall colors
Going to receptions. Understandably, everyone wants to get married in the best season. It was so fun to see my Jerusalem friends at the second Jerusalem couple reception!

Elections! Here's campaigning Idaho style.
Farewell Fall. I guess those festivities are over. Time for new festivities. Like this:
And this:
And this.

Okay fine, now I'm ready. Let it snow! Let it snow! Let it snow!

3 comments:

  1. Is the snow man Lucille Ballard or Warren Sheffield?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, Lis! You make me laugh... It is totally Lucille. And Beck, I am jealous of your roommates! I had some great ones throughout college, but none of them could have compared to you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for Utah fall pics! And I love the van seat as part of your fort. :) I hope it snows next week while I'm there!!

    ReplyDelete