Thursday, November 3, 2011

Winner for most visits goes to...


BENJY

During my time here at BYU-I I've been blessed with so many fun visitors. Each visitor has been awesome, but there is one visitor that stands above the rest and that is Benjy. He has come all the way up to Idaho each semester just to visit me. Okay fine, maybe he was coming up anyways - but he always makes an effort to see me. I've seen him every semester (and sometimes twice) and it always makes me so happy to see him and get a good Benjy hug. This is late, but here are some pictures from his visit last month -
Benjy took me out to eat with the money that Mom sent him. :) What a gem.
We had more time than usual which was way nice. I gave Benjy a little tour of campus. He was excited to see all the basketball courts. Probably as excited as he'll be that I posted this picture. Sorry Benj - I think it's cute though. We also got to watch the new Psych episode which was fun since we used to do that all the time together.
Thanks Benjy! You win the Most Visits Award. Your prize? You get an award of some sort. Uh, how about a ride in the Chair of Cheers? And no, the child didn't mention a check.

3 comments:

  1. Wow---I can't believe Benj has been there more than I have! Sorry that I'm the worst cousin ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too have fun memories of him dropping by. I quite like him. And I feel bad I only ever came up to pick you up at the end of a semester, not really to hang out. Sorry!

    ReplyDelete