Thursday, October 27, 2011

Worst (as in best) Villains

Shan Yu. Where to start. Um, he's kind of large, has creepy hair, yellow eyes, and the scariest, long eyebrows I've ever seen. And his hand pops out of the snow "like daisies." Creepy.
If I had to run into a villain then I would pick Madam Mim. She is hilarious and can make herself uglier yet. Plus she's mad about games and will give you a sporting chance. Plus in the end Merlin would show up and save me and then I could watch their wizards duel.
Sometimes animals are the villains. Usually it's the tiger or lion that's the villain (Swiss Family Robinson, Jungle Book.) Well the best animal villain is Scar. First off he's the worst brother and uncle ever. Also he hangs out with hyenas. And he has really creepy eyes.
Ugliest villain goes to this guy. I think he's a villain at least. I don't remember because I dislike the sequel Pirate movies so much that I forced myself to sleep during them. I think I'll blame him for chasing me away from watching the beautiful Will Turner.
Villains have some pretty awesome inventions. Professor Fate from the Great Race has some pretty sweet weapons, however Mrs. Meers from Thoroughly Modern Millie wins for coolest weapons. Why? Because somehow they're all in her ring or chopsticks.
For some reason Disney has this bad habit of making mothers the villain. Lady Tremaine on Cinderella. The Queen on Snow White. Well those are nothing compared to Mother Gothel. Kidnapping you and pretending to be your mother for your entire life? Creepy. Worst. Fake-Mom. Ever.
Sometimes villains are really dumb. Most of the time I think they are quite humorous. However, there's one dumb villain I never want to cross paths with and that's Lina Lemont. She can't sing, she can't dance, and she can't act. Triple threat. What a dope.
You know what would be the worst thing ever? If a villain had a crush on you. Poor Laurie. I can't believe she agreed to go to the box social with Jud Fry just to make Curly jealous. That was a stupid move. Jud is a peeping-tom who has anger issues and likes to light haystacks on fire. Yeah I'd never want him to have a crush on me.
Harry Potter has a lot of villains. A lot. Well forget about Draco Malfoy and He-who-must-not-be-named, have you seen Bellatrix Lestrange? She is the definition of evil. I was almost her for Halloween, but I didn't want to end the night without friends.
Unfortunately most of the villains on Disney Channel end up turning good at the end or they show a few redeeming qualities throughout. Well the best consistently bad villain on Disney Channel goes to Kate Sanders from Lizzie McGuire. Mostly because although she may seem nice at certain points she's not fooling me. Deep down I know she's making fun of my outfit and trying to beat me out for Ethan Craft. (Sorry about the baby picture, I couldn't find a better one.)
There's one villain that wins for giving me the most nightmares. That would be Injun Joe from Tom and Huck. I used to always watch this with my cousin Hil. She had a crush on Huck and I had a crush on Tom (JTT). We watched this movie right before she went on her mission and decided that it was totally legitimate for us to be terrified of Injun Joe. And it still is. He hangs out in graveyards, calls little boys fat, and he will ask you if the marble belongs to you. If you don't think he's that bad of a villain then watch this: Scary Injun Joe. Now do you believe me? Worst (as in best) villain ever.

4 comments:

  1. Haha! I love that you brought Kate Sanders into the villain mix! She is super evil! And I promise next time I'm in Rexburg, I will let you know!! I'd love to get some delicious soup and catch up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You forgot Madam Mim.

    Also, Mrs. Meers is super creepy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh Beck, you are so funny. My favorite are Jud and Injun Joe. Seeing both pictures made me laugh hard. They are so funny looking and they are totally scary. I agree, Injun Joe wins. I have to say though, as far as animated characters go, the lady on Sleeping Beauty gave me a ton of nightmares. She was terrifying!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok great synopsis of each one! I love that I knew the quotes to each one.
    Now 'run fat boy. Run!'

    ReplyDelete