Wednesday, January 4, 2012

I'm right brained?

I've always thought I was left brained. Why? That's what all the quizzes told me. I'm all about logic, reasoning, and those other left brained things. Creativity, flexibility, and those other right brained things? Not really me. Or so I thought.

I found out yesterday that I am all wrong. I am right brained. I got my wisdom teeth out and apparently all my wisdom comes out of the right side of my head.

Exhibit A:
Exhibit B
Exhibit C
Exhibit C is from yesterday a few hours after the surgery. Creepy, huh? I go deathly yellow when I'm sick. The same thing happened when I had my nose surgery last year. I was really looking forward to some sweet swelling up, especially after I saw what happened to my sister Sara. Unfortunately I have this very un-even thing going on which can only mean one thing....

I am right brained.

3 comments:

  1. I'm hoping there's more swelling tomorrow.
    And do you know what I just remembered? I was the same way! Totally swollen on my right side, not so much on the left. Sweet. PS-the first three sentences prove you're left brained:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking good, Beck! I am impressed that is all you have swelled. Wish I could have been there to see the funny things you have been doing, as you have been out of it! :) Glad this experience is done and behind you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha that's funny it's one-sided. It looks uncomfortable and unpleasant, but I'm glad for you it's done! You might swell more tomorrow and maybe bruise if you're lucky!

    ReplyDelete