Sunday, October 24, 2010

How many licks does it take?


First off I hate this phrase. What patient person actually has the willpower to only lick a tootsie pop? Not me, I usually last 10 seconds before I'm chewing the tootsie roll. So let's ask a realistic question.
How many licks does it take to eat a whole jar of peanut butter?

Well I don't know how many licks it takes me, but I know that it takes me less than 1 1/2 months! Yep, that's right. 1 1/2 months. You're probably horrified right now, I know I am. But here's the thing, I don't actually lick the peanut butter out, I eat it on a variety of different things. Here's how I emptied my peanut butter jar:

1. Peanut Butter on Saltines.
2. Peanut Butter on Celery.
3. Peanut Butter on Carrots.
4. Peanut Butter - Jelly sandwiches.
5. Peanut Butter - Jelly tortillas. Yep, that's right. Delicious!
6. Peanut Butter - Banana sandwiches.
7. Peanut Butter Cookies. See? I didn't eat all the peanut butter! Half a cup of it was distributed into cookies. Which I ate. Dang it.

Fine. I might have an addiction to peanut butter.

3 comments:

  1. A month and a half? Amature. I could rock that thing in a week:)

    Peanut butter and jelly tortillas? You were out of bread, weren't you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha Becky if you put it on EVERYTHING I'm surprised it lasted that long. I have you beat though. You know those big tubs? It took me about half a semester to eat one of those ;) My favorite is peanut butter on a spoon :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loooooooove peanut butter! I probably go through a jar even faster than that! haha

    ReplyDelete