Tuesday, October 5, 2010

5 Random Pet Peeves

  1. "Whinny do nothings that don't deserve either one of them." (If you don't know what I'm quoting do yourself a favor and go to the following link: http://www.hulu.com/watch/114945/saturday-night-live-lab-partners) I'm talking about Bella, Katniss, and all those other girls in movies and books that drag along two boys because they can'd decide which one they like. Girls you need to stop doing that. There aren't enough boys for each of us to have two, hey there aren't enough for each of us to have one. So you're being selfish. If you need help I'm available and I'll take Gayle or Jacob. Keyword: OR.

  2. Back scratchers. Seriously I love it when people scratch my back, but there's a time and a place. Unfortunately not many people know when that is. I've sat in class behind so many back scratchers just growling (I'm growling, not them) as they caress, pause to whisper something and smile at the person, and then continue in their scratch. AH!!!

  3. Bare feet in class. I guess shoes get obnoxious in class or something, so boys and girls will take them off, set them aside, and just sit there in their bare feet or stocking feet. Sometimes they even walk around like that.This drives me up a wall. I think it shows a huge lack of respect, and more often than not it doesn't smell that great.

  4. Mickey Mouse. He drives me crazy. Have you heard his voice? Yes, I know that Walt Disney did it for a while and so I'm a horrible person. Still I have to be honest he just really bothers me. Him and Winnie the Pooh. I don't care three straws about either one of them.

  5. Unsharp pencils. Is there anything more painful than hearing someone write with a dull pencil? I have chills just thinking about it. I mean I know pencil sharpeners basically don't exist anymore, but still is it that hard to sharpen a pencil?
So there you have some of my ridiculous pet peeves. Laugh all you want, but I'm sure you've got weird ones too.

3 comments:

  1. Okay-I already commented on this post---just in an email. And I don't wanna repeat myself. But Becky, a Halloween background? What is this? You don't even like Halloween! Oh wait...that's me. Never mind.

    Also, "whiney do nothings" is one of my all-time favorite phrases.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the background. :) It reminds me that I need to change mine to something Fall or Halloween-ish. So you'd take Gale or Jacob...does that mean that you prefer olive-skinned, passionate, and a bit aggressive/hot-tempered but very self-motivated guys??? Good to know :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was fun to watch that clip again. But before I did, I was really confused what a whinny (pronounced like the horse noise) as opposed to a whiney do nothing was. Ha ha

    Also, bare feet in class is gross. I'm glad I never really saw that. And I think it's kind of hateful that you don't like Mickey Mouse or Winnie the Pooh. Maybe you're just too young to appreciate them.

    Lastly, I have used a pencil very rarely since leaving Elementary School- partly because unless they're sharp and have a good eraser they drive me crazy.
    P.S. Now I'm craving candy corn, thanks to your background.

    ReplyDelete